- Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition Major)
- Certificate III Fitness
- Certificate IV Fitness
- Completing my university degree, Bachelor of Health Science.
- Run 2 half marathons in my younger years as a cardio bunny.
- Competing for the first time in season A 2017 taking 3 x first place (fitness model first timer, fitness model novice, fitness model overall) and getting my ICN Pro card. Competing as an ICN Pro Fitness Model in season B 2017
- Competing in Powerlifting – 2018 (Squat 107.5 Bench 65 Deadlift 117.5)
- Coaching numerous clients through exercise and nutrition to see better health, fat loss, muscle gain and improved movement.
- Coaching my first female physique athlete to compete in 2018, placing top 4 in all events
WHY ARE YOU A COACH?
I love people and theres is no better feeling than being alongside someone on a journey to feel better about themselves and achieve something they never knew they could. I find the human body so fascinating, I’m forever amazed by the fact that by manipulating training and nutritional practices we can change the way our body functions, looks, performs and feels. I believe everyone can benefit from some form of movement, exercise is both preventative and curing medicine, and everyone should be doing it.
"Your body can either be your best friend or your worst enemy. It all depends on how you treat it"
“Training with Alicia aka Meatball, has been incredible, she has taught me so much, especially proper technique. I have improved on everything I do, with and without her in the gym and I’m loving every second of it. The programs that have been set are challenging but it’s so rewarding to see progress in both my strength and shape. Alicia has also given me the knowledge to understand how a diet works, by setting my dietary targets and showing me how plan out my meals to stay within my macros, I’ve seen more definition, I have lost a lot of weight and gained muscle, and I feel so much better in my own skin. I couldn’t have done it without Alicia really pushing me and staying on top of me. Best coach so far. #meatball”